Raspberry Pi Zero
The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project!
- 1GHz single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI port
- Micro USB OTG port
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector (v1.3 only)
Click here for more detailed information on the Raspberry Pi hardware.
Software & OS
Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions.
SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of our global distributors and resellers.
Alternatively, you can download NOOBS here.
Raspberry Pi OS is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
Find help with installing Raspberry Pi OS on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
- Click here for basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspberry Pi OS
- Click here for more detail on Raspberry Pi OS
- Click here for information on some fundamental Linux usage and on commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users
The Raspberry Pi Zero has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
Global Compliance Certificates are available to view and download here.