Gemalto Cogent Fingerprint Scanner CSD 200I
The CSD200i is a single-digit optical fingerprint scanner that is housed in a durable compact casing. The advanced optical system enhances ambient light rejection. Powered by USB 2.0, the connection allows for easy integration with new or existing applications while eliminating excess cables and the need for an image capture board. The durable, lightweight, and ergonomic design
allows the CSD200i to be portable without compromising image quality. FBI PIV-071006 Certified, it is ideal for network biometric authentication, authenticating biometric travel documents, and identity verification.
- 500ppi resolution
- USB 2.0 interface
- Captures high-quality flat fingerprint images
- Ambient light rejection
- Large active platen area
- 10 frames/second image capture
- Fully featured with auto capture, adjustable
- brightness, contract, and gain functions
- FBI PIV-071006
- Mobile ID FAP20
Resolution: 500 ppi
Active Platen Area: 0.96 x 0.64 in. (24.4 x 16.3 mm)
Platen Size: 1.02 x 0.75 in. (25.9 x 19.0 mm)
Operating Temperature: 32° to 131° F (0° to 55° C)
Humidity: 10-90% relative humidity, non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -4° to 131° F (-20° to 55° C)
Drop Test: No hazards after 750mm drop
Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.4 x 2 in. (69 x 61 x 51 mm)
Weight: 0.4 lbs. (0.16 kg)
Interface/Power: USB 2.0, data and power
Capture Mechanism: Automatic
Uniform Illumination: Automatically calibrated
Capture Format: Single finger flats
- Providing a standalone User Interface to let subjects.
- capture their finger.
- Quality check (optional).
- Sequence check (optional).
- Windows® XP or Windows® 7 or Linux®
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- 80 GB hard drive or higher
- USB 2.0