Gemalto 3M Cogent CS500E
- Illumination: Near Infra-Red (NIR).
- Capture Mechanism: Automatic, via foot pedal switch, or via capture button.
- Capture Format: Single fingerprint rolls, single fingerprint flats, four finger slaps, two thumbs.
- Available SDKs: FPCaptureAccess; FPCaptureExpress.
- The 3M Cogent CS500e LiveScan solution.
- Easy to learn.
- User-friendly system that captures rolled and flat fingerprints.
- The software guides the operator through the capture process with on-screen prompts and graphical displays..
- Supports flat and/or rolled capture capabilities.
- Automatic calibration and table updates.
- Preformatted data fields based on predefined lists.
Product Information –
3M CS500e Cogent Tenprint Scanner ( Gemalto) is a premium quality product from 3M. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Scanners. All 3M CS500e Cogent Tenprint Scanner ( Gemalto) are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture 3M CS500e Cogent Tenprint Scanner ( Gemalto), are sourced from the most reliable and official vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. 3M products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of 3M Scanners .
- Resolution: 500 ppi
- Active Platen Area: 3.2 x 3.0 in. (81.28 x 76.2 mm)
- Platen Size: 3.8 x 3.1 in. (97.6 x 78.6 mm)
- Capture Mechanism: Automatic, via foot pedal switch, or via capture button
- Capture Format: Single fingerprint rolls, single fingerprint flats, four finger slaps, two thumbs
- Available SDKs: FPCaptureAccess; FPCaptureExpress
- Power: Input:5 V DC via USB, Consumption: 500 mA max
- LED Indicators: Power, status, and fingerprint image quality
- Illumination: Near Infra Red (NIR)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 151 x 151.6 x 120.5 mm
- Opertaing Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Humidity: 10-90%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)